|Restring broken cords for Blinds, Shades, Cordless, Top Down Bottom Up.
Broken strings are the most common problems for blinds & shades. Depending
how often you open & close the shade, and even more important: how sunny
your windows are, these strings break every few years.
Since the strings are the same age, exposed at same weather condition, they
wear out at the same rate. Meaning, when one string breaks, the other will follow
- The main reason the string breaks in mini blinds is because the slats are not completely open when
raising and lowering the blind. Blinds with slats should always be in the open position before pulling on
- The shades are lifted open all the way to the top and then locked into place. The hardware, repeatedly,
clamps onto the string at the same spot, which causes the string to wear through and then break.
- Be sure to always keep the blinds free of dust! Dust is the number one reason for gears and mechanisms
malfunctioning in venetian blinds.
- Be sure to lubricate your tilt gears and vertical track with silicone occasionally.
|To Clean BLINDS, Horizontal or Vertical, Click HERE.
|Did you know that your window coverings act as filters on your windows, catching all types of outdoor
contaminants such as road grime, dust, mould spores and smoke? Your window coverings also trap inside
pollutants such as cooking odours and grease, nicotine and bacteria from colds and flu viruses.
We SPECIALIZE IN CLEANING:
* Luminette, Silhouette, Duette, Roman Shades ... right where they hang.
Call us for a Free Consultation will save you the worries and headaches of having your precious window
treatments RUINED by a novice cleaner. We stand behind the strongest Guarantee in the industry: No Shrinkage,
* Blinds, Shades will be cleaned ultrasonically
Call (888) 808-6772 for a Free Consultation.We:
- Repair Blinds, Shades.
- Retape cloth blinds, Retape ladders.
- Fix Broken Cord. Restring Cords. Restring Cellular Shades
- Fix broken tilting mechanism, tilt gear
- Replace tilt wand. Replace cord lock, brackets.
- Fix remote control shades